Per segnalare problemi di carattere tecnico riferirsi esclusivamente a:
The present study examines the use of Al2O3-water nanofluid as the heat transfer fluid in a magnetic regenerator and evaluates the improved cooling capabilities of the device. Room-temperature magnetic refrigeration exploits a special property of some materials, the “magnetocaloric effect”, that is the ability of the material to change its temperature when exposed to rapid changes in an external magnetic field. As adiabatic magnetic field variations of 1 to 1.5 T produce a small temperature c...
Electric vehicles are supposed to play a leading role in the transition towards a low carbon society since they allow to substitute oil products with electricity as the main energy source for transportation. On the other hand, the diffusion of electric vehicles determines an increase in power demand with a consequent variation in the power supply mix. In accordance with this, it is mandatory to analyse how the supply mix changes, since the introduction of electric vehicles is significant from...
The use of innovative methods for the design of heating, cooling, and heat storage devices has been mainly oriented in the last decade toward the use of nanofluids, metal foams coupled with working fluids, or phase change materials (PCMs). A network of nine Italian universities achieved significant results and innovative ideas on these topics by developing a collaborative project in the last four years, where different approaches and investigation techniques were synergically employed. They e...
Regenerative magnetic refrigeration at room temperature has the potential to overcome various problems affecting vapor compression devices while providing competitive performance, but the effects of several loss mechanisms must be evaluated and accounted for. In actual devices, inactive sections in the regenerator originate dead volumes leading to possible non-optimal exploitation of the magnetocaloric material and the associated loss mechanism. While magnetic refrigeration gained attention, ...
Technologies and Strategies to Support Energy Transition in Urban Building and Transportation Sectors
More than half of the world population live in urban settlements which are responsible for a large share of energy consumption and, consequently, carbon emissions. The transition towards a more sustainable urban environment requires a change in paradigm in terms of how we design and manage our cities. Urban areas require innovative technologies and strategies to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions, and to be included in comprehensive plans encompassing all technical, social and eco...
- 1 Contributo su Rivista14314
- 4 Contributo in Atti di Convegno ...4815
- 2 Contributo in Volume4720
- 3 Libro968
- 5 Altro335
- 7 Curatele254
- 6 Brevetti24
- 8 Research Data13
- THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL. C,...216
- PHYSICS LETTERS. SECTION B173
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS136
- GIORNALE ITALIANO DI EDUCAZIONE A...114
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS100
- JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION92
- PHYSICAL REVIEW D76
- ACTA MEDICA MEDITERRANEA73
- COMPOSITES. PART B, ENGINEERING68
- LECTURE NOTES IN INFORMATION SYST...26
- LECTURE NOTES IN ARTIFICIAL INTEL...24
- COMMUNICATIONS IN COMPUTER AND IN...17
- IEEE INTERNATIONAL GEOSCIENCE AND...16
- LECTURE NOTES IN CIVIL ENGINEERING15
- LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE13
- AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS11
- SMART INNOVATION, SYSTEMS AND TEC...9
- CEUR WORKSHOP PROCEEDINGS8
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa60
- 2020 - 20244822
- 2010 - 201913595
- 2000 - 20095448
- 1990 - 19991307
- 1980 - 1989201
- 1976 - 197910
Prodotti più visti
- I caratteri di aziendalità. Equilibrio economico, durabilità e autonomia. Le classificazioni delle aziende
- Lo sviluppo della moneta virtuale: primi tentativi di inquadramento e disciplina tra prospettive economiche e giuridiche
- Progressive parkinsonism, balance difficulties, and supranuclear gaze palsy
- STATO DI NECESSITà E OBBLIGO DI ESPORSI AL PERICOLO - SPUNTI DOMMATICI E DI POLITICA CRIMINALE
- La goal orientation e le performance sul lavoro
- Monitoring Early Treatment Response and Long Term Outcome in Patients with Rectal Cancer Treated with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Chemoradiotherapy: Role of Perfusion CT
- LA LIBERAZIONE DEL FIDEIUSSORE OMNIBUS FRA ABUSO ED ECCESSO DELL'ISTITUTO DI CREDITO
- 9871. Statualità Civiltà Libertà. Scritti di Storia Costituzionale
- Overeducation at a Glance. Determinants and Wage Effects of the Educational Mismatch Based on AlmaLaurea Data
- La vita e le opere di Gilberto Mazza
Prodotti più scaricati
- Commento al'art. 1272 c.c., 1274 c.c.,1275 c.c., 1276 c.c.
- Cultura forense e scienza accademica in un classico del diritto civile.
- Psicologia e Psicobiologia dell’Apprendimento
- The red coral populations of the gulfs of Naples and Salerno: human impact and deep mass mortalities
- Le riserve cerebrali
- A hybrid approach to robustness analyses of flight control laws in re-entry applications
- Nota di lettura del vol. Luigi Amirante, Una storia giuridica di Roma. Primo quaderno di lezioni, Napoli 1982 (Jovene), XV+147, II edizione 2014.
- Making sense of the â clean labelâ trends: A review of consumer food choice behavior and discussion of industry implications
- Is blockchain able to enhance environmental sustainability? A systematic review and research agenda from the perspective of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Factors Affecting Italian Consumer Attitudes Toward Functional Foods